Need Assistance? Call 311

Jeff Cole at 10:32 am on Monday, May 16, 2016
Tagged: Update
Have you’ve found yourself at one of the skateparks in the city of Vancouver and found yourself looking at a situation or problem and wondering what you could do – or who you could talk to fix the issue?

Things like no garbage cans or recycling bins, information pills or the garbage is overflowing and needs to be picked up. Is there trash, hazardous materials, broken glass or syringes at the skatepark? Maybe the lights at the Plaza or Leeside are burned out and need replacing, or maybe … Well, you get what we mean.

Did you know that if you are a resident of Vancouver you can call the phone number 311????

311 is the City of Vancouver Contact line that puts you in direct contact with a person or department at City Hall so you can report problems and issues and have them dealt with.

“It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do.” – Moliere


No comments/responses

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.